MO 90's Logo T-Shirt (Cement)
Band t-shirts are rad, and are a wardrobe staple - but they are especially rad when they say Mild Orange on them and are made by an experienced seamstress earning on average US$20 an hour, plus benefits and overtime. Feel good rocking out in this 90's style logo on an ultra comfy, shrink free, broken-in feeling tee.
- Unisex Cement Coloured T-shirt
- This product is 100% Made in U.S.A. and NAFTA compliant, made of 100% US cotton.
- Made in South Central, Los Angeles. Printed in LA.
- These shirts were made by Vicente, Virginia, Maria, Santos & Diego earning an average of $20 and up to $35 an hour and no less than $14.25. Plus benefits and overtime.
- The neckline may be tight at first but will loosen with wear and wash.
- Fits generously
- Designed by Mehrt in 1995.
- Ready to ship worldwide. Expect delays these days.